Covid 19 Update: Royal is Open for Business
Royal Wholesale is open for business. We are running on a skeleton staff, and although we are trying our best to maintain our usual high service standards, it is possible that your orders may be delayed.
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) expand and evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we at Royal want to assure you that we are focused on three things:
1. Ensuring the safety of our employees
2. Continuing to provide exceptional service to our customers
3. Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
All Royal personnel including Customer Service, Warehouse, and Drivers have protocols in place by which to minimize any contagion. We have taken the following steps:
1. Following all guidance from national and local government
2. Continuing to adhere to cleaning and sanitation procedures
3. Increasing the frequency of cleaning, especially high-touch areas
4. Continuing to offer options for online ordering and delivery
As the dynamics of this “event” change, we will be adjusting accordingly. The key is to communicate; which we shall. We have addressed every aspect of our operation/business and are confident we have our arms around it.
We stand ready to serve and hope that our website and social channels can be a source of support, inspiration, and solution for you.
Should anyone need something that is business critical, please call:
email: [email protected]
Thank you for your understanding, your cooperation, and more importantly for being part of the Royal Wholesale Family!!
- The Royal Wholesale Team